Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 1: "I didn't think it was going to be as fun as this."


I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday. We went to the temple for our p day. It was so beautiful. But I miss you guys so much. I really do. But it's so fun here. I didn't think it was going to be as fun as this. I love my companion and I love my district. How they do it in this MTC is they split you up into districts and I was in the district with all the Norte Americanos and I was called to district leader! I love all the guys in my district. It's like we're all friends at home, we're joking and teasing the entire time. I love it so much. The Spanish is coming along great, I can understand a lot of the conversation but I'm having a tough time with the pronunciation.  But my companion is Elder Wolfgramm, he's Tongan and he's from Payson. In high school he was a stud. He earned football scholarship to Utah State and Utah so we have something to talk about. Elder Doman was a wrestler from Oregon. He and I tease each other so much. Elder Gunther is most uncoordinated kid in the whole world but he is so funny. Elder Barlow and Elder Springer are so cool as well.  Me and my companion get along like best friends, I love him so much. The food is pretty good, they serve a huge variety of foods. Rice, beans, hamburgers, pasta, and everything else. But I think their juice didn't sit well with me so my stomach hasn't been feeling well lately. But in the morning I wake up at 5:40 and workout for 20 minutes and then study and then start getting ready by 6. The spirit is so strong here. I was reading in the Bible and I came across this scripture, Revelations 14:13 I think. It's perfect for TJ. But I love the Latinos. They are the coolest, humblest, nicest people I have ever known. We play soccer with them everyday. But we only have a half hour so I'm sorry if this didn't make sense or if there was errors. But I love you so much.
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment