Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week 2: "My companion and I did work!!!"


I´m so glad all of you are doing well. I love you all so much!!! I hope I get to answer all your questions, but this week was crazy! We got to go prosletismo in the city of Buenos Aires. It was absolutely ridiculous. First off, the roads and the cars are smaller and they are all so crazy. No blinkers. No lanes. They are nuts. Motorcycles are driving in-between and around cars. Gas stations are a pull off on the side of the highways. But the neighborhoods are completely different than in the states. They are all tiny houses, side by side. No yard. They have gates to the sidewalks with doorbells on the gates. And if they don´t have a doorbell you have to stand by the gate and clap. When they are home they answer from windows or from balconies. They are a lot nicer than in the states. But there are so many stray dogs. They are everywhere. There are more dogs than I have seen in my entire life. But my companion and I did work!!! We placed three Book of Mormons, had a 20 minute conversation with a member and taught five lessons. So if Braxton gets a baptism in the near future, I want a thank you card. But other than that it´s the same schedule every day. For actividad fisica we played futbol against the latinos. We used to suck but now we´re beating them and they get so pissed. Sorry for the language. But I love the latinos. They leave this Wednesday. But I´ve gotten so close with some of them. I´m so grateful for the package and the letters!!!!! They were so fun to read. My district and I pounded down the cow tails. Thanks again...I loved it so much. It was so much fun!!! I will be sending letters as soon as I get those stamps. I love you so much!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment