Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 63: "By far, hands down, the best week of my mission!"

By far, hands down, the best week of my mission! Tuesday and Wednesday we did a choque de fureza (I don´t know how to say it in English) with one of the companionships in the zone and it really helped them out. But Saturday was absolutely amazing! It was the baptism of Carlos. We had the baptism at 7 but he showed up a little bit late because he was waiting for his daughter. The beginning part of the baptism was amazing. Then he and I went into the font and as we were waiting there one of the doors to the font was stuck. So he asked me if he could say a prayer. So we sat there in the font just us two and he said a prayer. It was such a powerful and sincere prayer. The baptism was amazing! After Carlos got up and gave his testimony. It was by far the most amazing testimony I have heard from a recent convert. It was incredible! During the baptism his 17 year old daughter cried almost the whole time. She came to church the next day and is preparing to be baptized by her father in 2 weeks! I love you all and I am so grateful to be in instrument in the hands of our Lord. 
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment