Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Week 75: "I told myself that I would never stay in the house, it doesn´t matter if I was dying, I will be in the street working my tail off!"


This week was a super good week. I got sick one the days. I drank some water from the tap and it beat me up pretty bad. I was throwing up all over the place. I had to run to the bathroom in a few houses where we were teaching! It was kind of funny! But I told myself that I would never stay in the house, it doesn´t matter if I was dying, I will be in the street working my tail off! But it was an amazing week!
We were really busy with finding furniture for new houses, baptismal interviews, and meetings with the zone. It was a really good week! Our last convert, Daniel Pintos, received the priesthood this week! I love that guy! He is such an amazing man and will be a leader in the church one day! This week as a zone we were blessed as well! We had a total of 5 baptisms this week and the next week we will be blessed with 10! I can´t wait! It´s going to be a blast!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment