Monday, March 24, 2014

Week 79: "we get a call from President asking me to be one of his assistants."


I am so sorry I have not been able to write these last few weeks. I would like to tell you what has been going on! On Friday, my companion, Elder Zapata, and I were walking in the street after a lesson and we get a call from President asking me to be one of his assistants. I was so excited! I was a little sad I was leaving Rivera but I was so excited to be able to work with President Smith. He also told me that we would be leaving the next day. So, that night I said good bye to everyone and packed. The next day my companion and I left to Artigas! President Smith spoke in a stake conference so we met up with him there! It was so amazing to see all of the people from there! It truly was such a blessing! After the meetings were over that Sunday we traveled back to Montevideo. On Monday, my companion and I did something called the, “Diario.” It is a letter that we send out to the whole mission sharing what we feel the mission can improve on. The rest of the week we met with President and helped him with the changes of the mission. Our área is incredible! I know you will not like to hear this mom but our área is in Cerro! It is the most dangerous zone in the mission…I love it! We are working with the family Rodriguez, they are a great family. This weekend we went up to Paysandú for another stake conference. I love traveling with President. He is such an inspired man. I have learned so much from him in just one week! He has taught me that I’m not perfect and I have a lot to change! Haha but he is an incredible man!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment