Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 82: "importance of feedback in order to get above the line in order to achieve accountability!"


These last few weeks have been incredible! The last week my companion and I went on a week long trip for interviews. This is where President interviews all the missionaries and my companion and I talked about the importance of feedback in order to get above the line in order to achieve accountability! We went to Mercedes, PaysandĂș, Salto, Artigas, and Tacuarembo and then general conference this weekend! It was absolutley incredible! We saw so many miracles happen! This week we were able to work a lot of work in our areas! We found some incredible people that are progressing and truly changing because of the restored gospel! This week the daughters of President Smith came in to visit him so we got to receive them at the airport and then on Thursday my companion and I had to watch over President´s son, Jerry. Such a stud! This weekend we went to do interviews in Rivera and then had stake conference in Rivera and then visited Artigas! 
Elder Arbon  

No comments:

Post a Comment