Saturday, April 26, 2014

Week 84: "Happy Birthday"

This week was a great week! My companion and I went with President Smith to do interviews in the zones of Cerro, Oeste, Flores, and Colonia! It was so awesome!!! On Tuesday President had the whole zone of Cerro (34 missionaries) stand up and sing happy birthday to me! It was such a blast! I felt so blessed, and then yesterday Hermana Smith made a roast dinner! But the interviews were really fun!!! Our area is doing incredible as well! Brandon will be getting baptized today. His family is absolutely incredible! His dad came with him to soccer yesterday and is coming to his baptism today! Also, we have been working with José and Lujan! A couple that we found the other day! They are so awesome, came to church this week and are set on their baptism the 10th of May!!! I cannot wait!!!!!! In these next few weeks it´s going to be really fun, for the next zone leader´s meeting we are going to have a soccer tournament! My companion is going to be the coach of one team and I am going to be coach of the other! We´re going to make jerseys and everything! I cannot wait!!! I know that the restoration is the Plan of Salvation and the authority that allows us achieve that plan! Have a great week! 

Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment