Monday, August 18, 2014

Week 100: "This week my companion and I worked our hearts off in our area"

This week was incredible!!! Wow! On Saturday I received a call from an old investigator when I was in the zone of Oeste...we talked for a minute and then I asked him to get married so that his girlfriend, Kati, could get baptized! As I invited him and he stayed silent for a second, and the spirit fought with him and then he agreed!!!! So we went to the city offices and they will be getting married here in a little bit so she can be baptized!!! It was incredible! On Monday President took the offices out to eat at a Chinese restaurant, Grandpa would have loved it! This week my companion and I worked our hearts off in our area, we have been taking in every moment and we have been finding so many new people to teach. Also, we had a meeting with the assistants from the other mission to exchange ideas on how to speed up the work and we both found some amazing ideas! But I want you all to know I love you so much and have a great week! 

Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment