Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 44: "I`m super excited for the challenge!!!"


This week was an awesome week. It was rough leaving my old area because I gave everything I had into that area. I`m so excited to work in this area. Tuesday when I was leaving another Elder living in our house slept with the new missionaries and he had forgotten the keys were in his pocket to our apartment so I left to Artigas without anything but my scriptures and suit coat. It was a lot fun but really tough at the same time. It has been really cold the last few days and we live 4 elders in a house so there is little to no hot water. The first night I slept in my suit pants with a tiny blanket my companion gave me, man it was rough but fun! I didn`t shower for 3 days because I didn`t have a towel or a change of cloths. But I`m super excited to work here in Artigas.  President loves Artigas because this is where he served when he served here so he said he sent me here to pick up the zone by my example and help my comp learn Spanish. I`m super excited for the challenge!!! We have a lot of work to do!!! But our area is right next to Brazil. I`m super excited to work here because the ward I`m in only has about 25 people that actually go, our zone is really lacking, and my comp knows no Spanish so I was asked to train him again. I`m super excited for this opportunity, there`s a lot of work to do! I hope you all have a great week. Les quiero!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment