Monday, September 22, 2014

Week 105: "It wasn`t the nails that held Jesús to the cross, it was His love for the Father and His love for us."

This week was absolutely amazing! I love Elder Huntsman, he is an incredible missionary. He is such a hard worker and is so humble, always looking to be better. I love him to death. But this week we saw a miracle! The last week we had a total of 11 people in church including the missionaries. This week we worked super hard and yesterday we saw a total of 29 people in church!!!!! Doubled and almost tripled! It was incredible! We had a family there that will be baptized the beginning of October. The parents are members but they have 4 kids that are not members! We are super stoked for them. At the end of the sacrament meeting I gave a little talk on love. I shared with the congregation that it wasn`t the nails that held Jesús to the cross, it was His love for the Father and His love for us. And we, in order to follow him, need to do the same. I have a huge testimony of the love that Jesus has for us. I know, without a doubt, without a single doubt, that He suffered and died for me. I love you all!!!!!! 
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment