Friday, January 3, 2014

Week 67: "This week was the best and the hardest week of my mission."

This week was the best and the hardest week of my mission. For Christmas we spent Christmas Eve at the house of the stake president. Here in Uruguay they eat and open gifts the 24th at 12 o clock. We were allowed to stay out until 11 so it was a really great experience! On Saturday we were blessed with 2 baptisms, Blanca and Samanta. Blanca has been investigating the church for over 6 years now and finally decided to take the next step of baptism. Samanta is absolutely incredible! At the baptism she gave her testimony and it was so powerful! I know the Spirit was there at that moment! But it was the hardest week of my mission because I was changed to the zone of Rivera as a Zone Leader! It was really hard to leave Artigas. I love the ward, the leaders, the people, and the missionaries there a lot. But I love you all and have a great week! 
Elder Arbon




No comments:

Post a Comment