Monday, January 7, 2013

Week 16: We found some great investigators.


My companion and I are starting to get along better. He has a confidence problem and he loves the thought of being a `traìner` but I`m learning to deal with him. He enjoys telling me what to do even if he`s wrong and he loves to contradict me even if I`m right just because it has to be his way. But every time he does something like that I say to myself, "I miss you TJ" and imagine TJ being my companion and do everything I can to make him happy.
Week 16
It was a great week this week. We found some great investigators. The first lady, Marta, loves the church but has a problem with smoking. So I made a deal with her that I wouldn`t eat sweets until she quit smoking, so hopefully that will motivate her to quit. At least I`m hoping it will! Sorry there`s not a lot this week!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment