Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 32: "God blesses his servants."


I´m doing so good! I didn´t have a party for my birthday. It was the week of changes so we had a lot of work to do so to be honest...I didn´t realize it was my birthday until I got home and saw your card sitting on my desk. It was probably my best birthday though, we just worked all day. Loved it!  This week was such a great week. We were busy most of the week with changes, buying the tickets, going to the airport to pick up the oros (new missionaries), buying all the food for them, and giving presentations about the mission. Everything went really smooth. I also got a new companion. He´s name is Elder Encina from Paraguay. I love the guy. He´s a super hard worker. But he leaves this Monday to Tacurembó con Elder Larsen (mí ultimo compañero). My actual comp, Elder Gundmundson, is with Elder Larsen right now showing him the area because he´s coming to the offices and his old comp got transferred as well. So he´s showing Elder Larson the area and then he´ll come to the offices on Tuesday. We didn´t get a lot of time in the field because of changes but we got to work a lot with Kati y Santi. I love those two! Such capos. This week has been crazy as well because I took over as head financiero. There is so much to do all the time. I love it though. Talking to dueños, buying new houses, paying the rent and the bills. It´s been a lot of fun. I know it´s not work in the field but God blesses his servants. I bear testimony of that. Amo esta obra.
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment