Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week 41: "goodbye to President and Hermana Heaton"


This week was a really great week. We worked really hard this week on preparing for the new President. He came in today and the office Elders had the opportunity to pick him up from the airport. It was so awesome to be able to see him and his family when they got off the plane. It was really hard saying goodbye to President and Hermana Heaton though. I have learned so much from them. Their amazing examples and their love for the work. President taught me to work, to have confidence in the Savior, and to rely on the power of the Holy Ghost. Hermana Heaton taught me that regardless of the trials we face, kindness and service are always the best way to open the windows of Heaven and the divine help will pour over you. But I´m really excited to work with President Smith. He´s such a great man and I´m excited to learn from his teachings and from his example. This week we´re working super hard with Kati, we´re having a lot of problems with them not being married but still living together. Please pray to help us receive the revelation we need to find a solution to this problem. Also, we´ve been working a lot with Fabian to try to help him realize that he doesn´t have to have the knowledge of an apostle to become a member of the church, only a desire to excercise his faith and follow the savior. I love this work and I´m grateful for this opportunity I have to be a missionary of our Lord and Savior. 
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment