Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week 47: "Success in the mission field, whether it be findings or lessons, depends solely on your mindset (Vision)."


This week was amazing! By far one of the best weeks of my mission! I had the opportunity to do divisions twice in order to help the elders in my district. I helped them realize success in the mission field, whether it be findings or lessons, depends solely on your mindset (Vision). That is something that my companion and I have learned. It doesn`t matter your area, zone, or mission. If you truly believe you will be successful, it will come. Just need to believe in it and trust in God that he will fulfill his part when you`ve done your part to the best of your ability. But this week we had 4 investigators in church with the church attendance up to 60 people. It was amazing! The most we`ve had in the last year at least. The second counselor from the stake came and said if we keep progressing as a ward like we`re doing, they`re going to get us a new chapel! I love this work and I know it`s His work! I love you all and have a great week!
Elder Arbon

No comments:

Post a Comment